R.I.P. Sophie Girl

March 3, 2008 - March 11, 2013

Our deepest condolences to DRC volunteer Sheri Clement on the loss of her beautiful Sophie, who lost her courageous battle with lymphoma. Our hearts are broken for Sheri, her husband, and Sophie's sister Lucy.

Sophie was a certified therapy dog who brightened the lives of hospital patients and brought sunshine everywhere she went. She was deeply loved and she will be dearly missed.

Run free at the Bridge, sweet girl.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so heartbroken for them all.  Sophie's time was too short, but she made the most of the time she had.  RIP, Sophie Girl.

So very sorry.

So sorry for their loss.

Sherri, I am so very sorry to read this.  I hope your wonderful memories of her help you bear your loss.

wow Karen.  I was not expecting to see this post today.  They just had that cute 5th birthday celebration...

My heart goes out to them all.

We were all hoping that the new chemo drug would help get her into remission, but it was not to be. A great loss for all of us.

I am very sorry for the loss also.  I definitely know how heartbreaking it is to lose a pet (family member)  to cancer.  I just lost my Black Lab Taylor to cancer and was completely blind sided by the cancer diagnosis and then told she only had three weeks.  My heart goes out to Sophies family and friends.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service