LYNNE FOWLER OODLES OF DOODLES STILL DEFRAUDS UNDER GUISE OF LABRADOODLE RESCUE

OODLES OF DOODLES LYNNE FOWLER FRAUD ALERT

Unfortunately, those of you in the world of labradoodle rescue know of the histrionic and criminal behaviors of Lynne Fowler who was fired by Doodle Rescue Collective Inc board of directors (for cause) and then made it her life mission to destroy the wonderful work we do in saving and placing labradoodles and goldendoodles in rescue. She did this by setting up a "virtual rescue" on the world wide web and after stealing the URL and identifiers of Doodle Rescue Collective Inc she has diverted countless families looking for Doodle Rescue Collective to rehome their dog.

Several of these applicants and families looking to rehome have eventually found our new website and informed the DRC board of directors of their experience in their fraud. Dog lovers have donated to Lynne Fowler's site, thinking it is still the home of DRC. Owners have relinquished their dogs, thinking they were going to the legitimate DRC rescue program. Dogs have been " adopted" out by this "virtual rescue" without proper veterinary care, screening, housechecks and follow-up.

Sadly we were contacted last week by a veterinarian in Texas  who had a young one year old  labradoodle who had been adopted via Lynne Fowler's Ooodles of Doodles site and within one month she had developed a full blown bowel obstruction with enteric necrosis, the vet told us the dog had been in pain for "several weeks". This sweet pup had swallowed an entire sock. When the vet explained the urgency of the situation and need for immediate care the family requested the dog be euthanized, they could not afford emergency abdominal surgery. The vet didn't have the heart to euthanize such a young salvageable dog. The vet called DRC, knowing our labradoodle rescue is a legitimate non-profit and highly reputable organization.  At midnight our officers gave permission to treat this girl, giving her IV fluids and antibiotics and then the lifesaving surgery she required.  Our Texan rescue director, Tracy Farmer and her volunteers were right there for the young girl we now call LIBERTY.

LIBERTY!-VICTIM OF OODLES OF DOODLES LYNNE FOWLER

The ironic portion of this story is that after contacting Liberty's recent owner they informed us they thought they had adopted her from OUR DOODLE RESCUE!   Unfortunately Lynne Fowler is collecting fees in excess of $400/ dog  without any of the veterinary care, behavioral screening and rehab required by these dogs.

Unfortunately Lynne Fowler is not only misrepresenting Doodle Rescue Collective Inc but also the legitimate animal welfare community.

So today I thank God that Liberty has found DRC in time to save her life and give her a truly safe new life.

Tags: DRC, Labradoodle rescue, Lynne Fowler, doodle rescue, doodle rescue collective, doodlerescuecollective.com, doodlerescuecollective.org, goldendoodle rescue, oodles of doodles, oodles of doodles rescue, More…rescue collective

Views: 1520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Words fail me on this post. It is just so over the top WRONG. I've had the recent email on answers to posts on Craigslist but is there anything else we can do? Hopefully the wider community will step in to help bring some light on LF's activities.

Thanks for posting, Liz and getting the word out.  Let's hope there are no more stories like Liberty's in the future.  She is a precious dog and deserves the perfect forever family.  I can't wait until we find them.  What a crime it would have been if she was euthanized...she is so full of life and so happy all of the time.  I will miss her greatly when she leaves my home.

I would like everyone to see a few examples of mental illness in action. Lies, fraud, more lies...transference of actions and behavior....

Lynne Fowler will go to any lengths to perpetuate her ongoing Oodles of Doodles rescue fraud and lies about DRC and me personally.

She keeps updating this ABOUT US page daily.

LIE NUMBER 1

"Three years of service".......DRC operated off that website, our original website from January 2009 - May 2010 until it was STOLEN from us and DISABLED for 6 WEEKS by Lynne Fowler.

ALL DRC Operations in that time from intake, adoptions, volunteer coordination, recruiting, marketing, accounting and most importantly the locating and listing of available regional doodles on Petfinder and the creation and marketing of that website was managed and coordinated by me.

The 3 years of service is a blatant LIE. Lynne Fowler did NOTHING in relation to DRC operations and rescue business except foster on occasion, and when made Treasurer, write reimbursement checks.

She did not even incorporate Oodles of Doodles until 2011.

~ CELEBRATING THREE YEARS of SERVICE HERE ~

January 19, 2009 - January 19, 2012

Copied, Not Equaled (Fraud Alert?, do your research)

FRAUD ALERT! 

Oodles of Doodles Rescue Collective is NOT Doodle Rescue Collective! 

WE ARE NOT DOODLE RESCUE COLLECTIVE, INC or DOODLE RESCUE SOCIETY OF NJ. THAT GROUP STARTED HERE AND WERE ASKED TO LEAVE IN MAY, 2010 (BEFORE RECEIVING 501c3 STATUS).

WE ARE NO LONGER CONNECTED IN ANY WAY AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR SAY IN THEIR DECISIONS. ANY "FRAUD ALERT" ISSUED BY THE FORMER RESCUE: DOODLE RESCUE COLLECTIVE, INC.- DRC, IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION AND ALL CLAIMS ARE AVAILABLE AS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. 

VISIT https://doodlesoup.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/the-beginnings-of-the-drc/ TO READ THE OTHER SIDE AND FORM YOUR OWN DECISIONS.

Site Registered @ GoDaddy, January 19, 2009: http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=doodlerescuecollective.com...

THIS WEBSITE AND RESCUE WERE BEGUN BY LYNNE FOWLER, IN 2009 AND 2010, RESPECTIVELY. WITH THE SUPPORT OF MANY PEOPLE AND GROUPS WHO HAVE BEEN TARGETED BY THE DRC, WITH A TWO YEAR PROGRAM OF SLANDER AND DEFAMATION, NONE OF WHICH ARE TRUE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER OUR LISTING AND REHOME SERVICE FOR FREE, WE WILL CONTINUE TO GROW OUR RESCUE PROGRAM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO SAVE KILL SHELTER DOGS, AS WE FIND THEM.

ALL OUR DOGS ARE VETTED, FOSTERED AND LOVED. ALL OUR DOGS ARE SOCIALIZED OR TRAINED BY A CERTIFIED TRAINER OR A LOVING FOSTER FAMILY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THROUGHOUT THE PAST TWO YEARS.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BELIEVE THE FABRICATIONS OF A BITTER WOMAN. WE ARE SORRY TO HAVE TO PLACE THIS DISCLAIMER ON OUR BELOVED PROJECT AND RESCUE ENDEAVOR, BUT THE RECENT ONSLAUGHT OF LIES HAS MADE IT NECESSARY.

Unfortunately Jacquie she has an audience and for most of them it's still she said she said. Not until some of those who have been defrauded or her other tactics are brought to light by people other than those connected here, we are not likely to get much satisfaction. She can continue to say just what she wants. So I am afraid it is a losing battle.

I was just on her oodles of doodles crap site and saw yet another person sign up looking for a rescue labradoodle. No way to stop that I am afraid.

She has a following of the lowest common denominator which is exactly who she appeals to. A liar is a liar is a liar and a thief and fraud the same. She is not allowed to use our name and our DBA or any variation of our DBA. That is the law. And unfortunately for her the Doodle Rescue Collective corporation is registered to me and the DRC Board of Directors of which she was legally removed.

Yes of course I know that but I am just so frustrated that there's not other outlets for us to get the message out.

Oh...You would be surprised.......There are plenty of outlets.

Hopefully with what we just heard today, going that route will not be necessary....:  )

Well we will all await any good news you may be able to give out.

My biggest mistakes which I will honestly and openly admit to,

1. That I  allowed her as an original Board member and acting Treasurer to have access to accounts and start other accounts she was instructed by the Board on numerous occasions to transfer over to the DRC Corporation and did not.

2. That I did not listen to my gut  in regards to someone I instinctively knew was a loose cannon and a liability to DRC from day one. I especially regret not listening to my gut when it came to getting the word out in the wake of Lynne Fowler's  theft and disabling of our original website and her theft of our URLs.  Everyone wanted to as Tracy called it, "take the high road"......But clearly, taking the high road did absolutely nothing.

We should have put that "Fraud Alert" out there from the get go. Instead we opted to take "the high road" waiting on federal authorities to do what they promised was going to be done. It is according to the IRS, Department of the Treasury and the Department of Consumer Affairs, everyone familiar with all Lynne Fowler has done to the DRC organization, the dogs and to me personally, and anyone who has more than 2 brain cells between their ears, an obvious case of prosecutable corporate embezzlement, theft, and fraud.

Her 20 plus months worth of cyber-stalking, slander and lies are prosecutable harassment and defamation of character and BELIEVE ME...Our attorneys have screen shots and copies of ALL OF IT whether she deleted them or altered them or not.They have been building a case on Lynne Fowler since day one giving her enough rope to hang herself. Because of her pathetic need for public acknowledgement and her obsession with creating drama for DRC, she just can't keep her monstrous man paws off that keypad when it comes to posting delusional fabrications on Facebook. Our silence served to give her a false sense of security as beautifully demonstrated in the ATPAR lawsuit.

As smart as she would LOVE people to think she is ("Mother Teacher, Animal Advocate....what a joke) Lynne Fowler is DUMB.

I am so sorry that we can't hijack her site with a re-direct to us when people are looking to re-home their doodles.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service