It's Not a Doodle, But It's Adorable, and It Says It All! Don't SHOP, ADOPT!

I saw this while on a site watching another video and I just had to share.  Please prepare yourself for the beginning of it, but keep watching! 

http://www.allproudamericans.com/Dog-Rescued-From-Euthanasia.html

Tags: doodle rescue collective inc

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a wonderful video. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.
That was awe inspiring. I cried most of the way through.
Good post, Sheri. I've seen this before but it still brings tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my arms.

And DRC HAS rescued doodles with these same situation and behaviors from the kill shelters, I'll especially remember Jac and I struggled together trying to reassure a big yet malnourished 60 lb doodle whose features were undistinguishable from the matting, and calmly soothed and reassured her as we shaved the mats from her behind that were caked in stool and blood from her recent heat, so she could poop comfortably. We cut the mats that were hindering her leg and head movements. The 2 1/2 hr ride in the car that followed with this poor stinky dog (in the rain no less) was memorable as well, but that is another story. It amazes me still how resilient these little souls are with some gentle love and the very basics of safety and care. That Shiloh became a wonderful dog with a family who adores her and is now named Lucy!
God bless all the animal rescuers!

RSS

© 2022   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service