During last night's Yappy Hour  on Doodle Kisses we announced the lucky (and very generous)  DRC raffle winners. 

Thanks to your amazing generosity this raffle has generated close to $2000 in "Doodle Dollars".  Please know how much this is appreciated and that it will help DRC to continue the important work of saving Doodles in need. 

In case you couldn't join us for Yappy Hour last night, here is the list of winners!

Patti Barry (PJ and Zach) volunteered to create her "Doodle Days" personalized comics for five lucky DRC raffle winners!  I'm sure you've seen these awesome Doodle cartoons on DK and also on Facebook.  Well when we were pulling the winning names last night, we actually pulled an extra ticket, and so there are six winners of these great comics.  They are:

Christine C. (Christine & Camus),

Sheri C. (Lucy and Sophie's Mom),

Leslie W. (Leslie & Halas),

Deborah Carlesimo,

Ginny Nightingale

Doris Light 

A special DRC thank you to Patti for volunteering her awesome talents to help our Doodles in need!

Anyone donating $100 was entered into a drawing to win the complete set of all six varieties of DRCs Casa del Doodle Doodlelicious wine.  So who was that winner?....

Jane, Rooney and Stuart!

The wine can still be yours if you go to www.BenefitWines.com/doodle

Thanks to all of you for always being there to help DRC.  Know that you have played a very important role in giving doodles in need a new chance at a happy life!  

Views: 586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What an adorable crew!

Thank you, they are adorable and I love them all and I am an avid supporter of Detroit Bulldog Rescue which is where I found my 2 bullies.  . My kitty is very special as well and the comment Patti put in for her is perfect.  Heck the whole comic is perfect.

I still have a special place in my heart for the Doodles and so love what DRC is doing to get them happy homes.  I will continue to support this group as long as I am able.

Theses are all so great! I can't wait to see how mine turns out.

I haven't forgotten you, Leslie.  :)

Hey, take your time.  It took me forever to get pictures to you.  I will wait patiently, even though I said I can't wait.

I just posted yours on the DK site.... I'm having trouble uploading the pic here.

Thanks for your donation, Christine.

Awwww! So snuggly.

Thank you Patti!  Camus' cartoon is adorable.  Now to find a frame....

Thanks for your donaton, Doris.

Too cute!!! I love the cap!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service