During last night's Yappy Hour  on Doodle Kisses we announced the lucky (and very generous)  DRC raffle winners. 

Thanks to your amazing generosity this raffle has generated close to $2000 in "Doodle Dollars".  Please know how much this is appreciated and that it will help DRC to continue the important work of saving Doodles in need. 

In case you couldn't join us for Yappy Hour last night, here is the list of winners!

Patti Barry (PJ and Zach) volunteered to create her "Doodle Days" personalized comics for five lucky DRC raffle winners!  I'm sure you've seen these awesome Doodle cartoons on DK and also on Facebook.  Well when we were pulling the winning names last night, we actually pulled an extra ticket, and so there are six winners of these great comics.  They are:

Christine C. (Christine & Camus),

Sheri C. (Lucy and Sophie's Mom),

Leslie W. (Leslie & Halas),

Deborah Carlesimo,

Ginny Nightingale

Doris Light 

A special DRC thank you to Patti for volunteering her awesome talents to help our Doodles in need!

Anyone donating $100 was entered into a drawing to win the complete set of all six varieties of DRCs Casa del Doodle Doodlelicious wine.  So who was that winner?....

Jane, Rooney and Stuart!

The wine can still be yours if you go to www.BenefitWines.com/doodle

Thanks to all of you for always being there to help DRC.  Know that you have played a very important role in giving doodles in need a new chance at a happy life!  

Views: 586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to all of the winners, and a big thank you to everyone who donated!

Woo hoo! I'm so excited about winning! I can't wait to have my very own Doodle Days comic! Thanks!

Holy cow--first the DK caption contest and now this! I have to go out and buy a lottery ticket!! I am so excited to win--I can hang my cartoon right under the Labradoodle Drive sign I got for Christmas!! WooHooo!!

Now what do I do to get it? Can't wait!!!

I've never won anything before, I mean never, and surely did not think I would be one of the winners of this contest!  I'm thrilled to have won a personalized comic from Patti Barry because I love those that I have seen and really wanted one!  But, best of all is being part of helping the Doodle cause.

Yeah .... I so wanted one of the doodle comics.  That is the first thing that I see every morning when I get up and log onto Facebook.  It always starts my day off just right.  Now the girls can have their very own comic to hang in their room.  Additionally, I can't think of anyone who can use that case of wine more than Jane right now, so happy to see that will be put to good use.  Thanks to everyone who donated.  This was a great fundraiser!

What wonderful news.  A reminder in the way of a raffle  seems to be a great way to nudge us into remembering to donate.  Congratulations to DRC - the big winner, and to the prize winners.  Yay!

WOW...It is very exciting to be a winner!  Thank  you DRC.

It is also exciting to see the doodles in your care being placed in new homes.  Keep up the great work you are doing.

Jacquie, I emailed you a couple of cartoons.  Please let me know if you got them.  :)

Still waiting to hear from Christine, Leslie, Deborah and Doris about the pictures they want me to use (I sent you ladies a friend request with a message).  Can't wait to see what they choose!

Got my cartoon and LOVE IT TO PIECES!!!! Thanks Jacquie and Patti!!!

Post it!

Just got my cartoon from Patti and it is absolutely perfect, particularly if you are familiar with Sophie's little escape when her collar broke in downtown Cincinnati last week at the Cincinnati Red's game!  I can't wait to hang it in their room.  Thanks so much for the contest and particularly to Patti for the donation of her time and talent!

post it!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service