All Discussions Tagged 'labradoodle rescue' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DID YOU ADOPT A DOODLE FROM DRC? - POST YOUR "HAPPY TALES" HERE!

Dear DRC Doodle Families, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RESCUE! And thank you for giving a doodle in need a second chance for a happy life. We…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

10 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

Certified Pre-Owned Doodles?

A few years ago, I was in the market for a new vehicle. I had been driving Maximas for 15 years, and was tired of getting stuck and ski…

Started by Karen and Jackdoodle

20 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Richard O. Forest

ATTENTION DOODLE WINE ENTHUSIASTS! GIVE THE GIFT OF DRC CASA DEL DOODLE WINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

The perfect Holiday gift.   Doodlelicious Wine Collection   Current Limited Edition labels available through January 5th 2013   ORDER WHI…

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

WELCOME PUPPY MILL SURVIVOR "SCARLETT" TO THE DRC RESCUE PROGRAM!

Welcome "Scarlett" to the DRC rescue program! She is a 2.5 year old F1 Labradoodle rescued from an Amish puppy mill in Lancaster, PA by our…

12 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

BOCKER SAYS: "JOIN ME AT NYS ANIMAL ADVOCACY DAY JUNE 13TH!"

Bocker the Labradoodle says: "I am proud to have been asked to take part in New York State Animal Advocacy Day June 13 in Albany, NY!"…

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Today Ginger met her new forever family

Yep, that's right, she has a forever family.  This morning Ginger and I met her new mom, Kathie, new dad, Mac and big brother, Laser (yello…

Started by Nina W, Georgia Director

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

Running for DRC

As many of you know I have started running and have started taking the doodle girls with me. I am training to run my first half marathon on…

Started by Nina W, Georgia Director

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

SUDDEN BEHAVIORAL CHANGES IN YOUR DOODLE? - IT COULD BE A THYROID ISSUE

On Monday evening/early Tuesday morning, I posted a link to the following article from the "The Whole Dog Journal"  on our Facebook group p…

1 Aug 17, 2011

"How to Greet a Dog" Ebook: FREE Download for One Week Only!

FREE Download from Dr. Sophia Yin! "How To Greet a Dog" ebook! Download this FREE "How to Greet a Dog and What to Avoid" ebook.  From appro…

0 Aug 16, 2011

Win $10K for Doodle Rescue Collective, Have Your Doodle Recreated in Plush, and More!

DID YOU ADOPT YOUR DOODLE FROM DRC? YOUR Adopted Doodle Could Be Fuzzy Nation's Next SUPER MODEL!  Enter By Aug. 1, 2011  Did you ado…

0 Jul 21, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service