All Discussions Tagged 'doodle' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

Does everyone remember Dixie? She was rescued from a horrific neglect situation in Alabama in 2010. Well, her wonderful family posted th…

Started by Liz and Seamus

154 Mar 2
Reply by Brandy brown

DID YOU ADOPT A DOODLE FROM DRC? - POST YOUR "HAPPY TALES" HERE!

Dear DRC Doodle Families, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RESCUE! And thank you for giving a doodle in need a second chance for a happy life. We…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

10 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

Certified Pre-Owned Doodles?

A few years ago, I was in the market for a new vehicle. I had been driving Maximas for 15 years, and was tired of getting stuck and ski…

Started by Karen and Jackdoodle

20 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Richard O. Forest

This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

First, I am so sorry everyone for needing to express my outrage and disgust in regards to Oodles of Doodles. But like every other DRC Boar…

Started by Tracy Farmer

27 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Lynne Fowler?!?

Has anyone had any dealings with this person?  My husband and I were trying to adopt another Doodle through Oodles of Doodles website and w…

Started by Molly

44 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Doodle Rescue Collective Inc.

IT'S RAFFLE TIME! - DRC "PAWS 4 THE CAUSE" HOLIDAY RAFFLE 2011

That’s right! It’s “Holiday Raffle time!” In an effort to help raise additional vetting funds for new heartworm cases awaiting treatment…

13 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Gurley

LOST DOODLE ALERT! - ATLANTA, GEORGIA

IF YOU ARE IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA, HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LUCY WAS PULLED FROM HARNETT COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL IN NC ALONG WIT…

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Doodle in Need on Craigslist

Suzann on DK posted this:   "Someone forwarded me this in my email... Looks like he is in Flint, MI. I have contacted DRC http://flint.crai

Started by Andrea Johnston

5 Jun 18, 2011

Need help with separation anxiety for my rescue Doodle

Hi, I'm new here so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. I just adopted my first doodle from a shelter in Southern Ohio- a week ago tonight.…

Started by Christina Loparo

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

CATCHING UP WITH HOPE & LOVEY! - ADOPTED 2009

Ron McGill sent me wonderful new photos of Hope & Lovey and I wanted to share them with you all! If you don't remember the girls, Kim…

11 May 31, 2011
Reply by Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service