Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner)'s Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"If you read through the tax case that is referenced in my answer to "Interesting Ta…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Jan 31, 2013 to How do you account for things that you buy for rescue dogs...

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"This is what I previously posted on DK. This is not new - this case was decided in…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Interesting Tax News

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner)

"One thing that I think should be changed - DISCUSSION FORUM should be a tab at the…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Oct 3, 2012 to HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW WEBSITE DESIGN?

47 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"I am sure that this will provide DRC some much needed funding and a great time for…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Aug 14, 2012 to DRC TO BE THE RECIPIENT OF THE 11TH ANNUAL MALIBU DOODLE ROMP!

6 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"  Just wondering how Frannie is doing?   Hope she is feeling better - we miss her!!!"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Mar 6, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN ME IN SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FRANNIE SPECTOR THIS EVENING

22 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"  I wish I had that magic wand - I would wave it to make everything all better.  Ple…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Jan 13, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN US IN EXPRESSING OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO OUR OWN JOANNE & ROGER P WHO LOST THEIR BELOVED STARLIT ON MONDAY

34 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Liz and Seamus

"  This is the reason DRC exists!!!   Happy, well cared for dogs and happy families."

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Aug 21, 2011 to 1 year update

5 Aug 22, 2011

"  I thought this person ws joking.  I think it is real - unfortuntely!!   http://www…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Aug 17, 2011 to Back yard breeders?

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"You can get them for free from the ASPCA.   http://www.aspca.org/about-us/free-aspca…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Jul 28, 2011 to Here's Why We Ask Where the Dog Will Be Kept At Night

37 Aug 10, 2011

"Donna - This is a tragic story.  Most of us here have very strong connections with o…"

Andy&Sharon(BoomerShaynaMariner) replied Jul 28, 2011 to Here's Why We Ask Where the Dog Will Be Kept At Night

37 Aug 10, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service