Andrea Johnston's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow I've not signed in for a while and I am really impressed. It looks cleaner and m…"

Andrea Johnston replied Jun 10, 2012 to HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW WEBSITE DESIGN?

47 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Tracy you and your family are true superstars and none of us can thank you enough fo…"

Andrea Johnston replied May 7, 2012 to HEARTFELT THANKS TO DRC TEXAS DIRECTOR TRACY FARMER!

11 May 13, 2012
Reply by Carolyn A

"Ok he is totally a cute ball. But in one or two of those pics, he does look a little…"

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 26, 2012 to My New Foster "Child" Fozzi

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"Great work Tracy all around. Loved your response on FB. I am sure LF and her cronies…"

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 11, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Well we will all await any good news you may be able to give out."

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 9, 2012 to LYNNE FOWLER OODLES OF DOODLES STILL DEFRAUDS UNDER GUISE OF LABRADOODLE RESCUE

10 Mar 9, 2012

"Yes of course I know that but I am just so frustrated that there's not other outlets…"

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 9, 2012 to LYNNE FOWLER OODLES OF DOODLES STILL DEFRAUDS UNDER GUISE OF LABRADOODLE RESCUE

10 Mar 9, 2012

"Unfortunately Jacquie she has an audience and for most of them it's still she said s…"

10 Mar 9, 2012

"Words fail me on this post. It is just so over the top WRONG. I've had the recent em…"

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 7, 2012 to LYNNE FOWLER OODLES OF DOODLES STILL DEFRAUDS UNDER GUISE OF LABRADOODLE RESCUE

10 Mar 9, 2012

"Wow bad enough being in hospital but to have to go through a potential tornado on to…"

Andrea Johnston replied Mar 5, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN ME IN SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FRANNIE SPECTOR THIS EVENING

22 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"I meant LF. So can we direct this kind of inquiry to PetFinder? Perhaps they can cut…"

Andrea Johnston replied Feb 28, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service