Karen and Jackdoodle's Discussions (800)

Discussions Replied To (599) Replies Latest Activity

"Not all of the dogs in the program are listed; those who are are featured on the fro…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Jul 12, 2018 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"Hi Ginny, At any given time, DRC may have a dozen dogs in foster care who are not ye…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Jan 18, 2018 to Looking for a young to adult doodle

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"Hi Melissa, a fenced yard is not a requirement for every dog in our program, althoug…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Nov 16, 2017 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"Andy, I am so very sorry for your loss. Mariner was a very special boy who was deepl…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Oct 18, 2017 to Mariner passed over the Rainbow Bridge

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Joe Ruffolo

"I'm so sorry to hear this, Rosemary. I hope that Lucky's name is a sign that he will…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Sep 30, 2017 to Mast Cell Tumors

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Recently, DRC got a new rehome assistance request which is a perfect example of how…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Sep 14, 2017 to Q & A - WHY DRC DOES NOT ADOPT TO FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

13 Sep 14, 2017

"Hi Jen, I am sorry for your loss. The very first step would be to submit an adoption…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Aug 24, 2017 to Looking to adopt

2 Aug 24, 2017

"I love schnoodles. Very sweet dogs, and all of them are non-shedding, because both p…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Jan 25, 2017 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"Some of our dogs are listed on Petfinder, (see the website main page) but DRC almost…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Dec 24, 2016 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"Hi Brandon, The very first step if you are interested in adopting a DRC doodle is to…"

Karen and Jackdoodle replied Oct 19, 2016 to Looking to adopt

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service