Michele & Penny the WonderDog's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What wonderful news! This just made my day. What a nice Christmas present for Midnig…"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Dec 2, 2010 to MIDNIGHT IS OUT OF SURGERY AND DOING FINE!

18 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Nina W, Georgia Director

"Fantastic news! Woot!"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Nov 29, 2010 to $5000 Thank You's!

11 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Lindsey, Lee and Whopper

"Charlie still looks beautiful, even shaved down! Some family is gonna be soooo lucky…"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Nov 2, 2010 to Charlie is thriving without his sister to protect

37 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Ned, Clancy, Charlie, Jinkxy

"Thank you for sharing this. You're right - we need to see these pictures. You are al…"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Sep 29, 2010 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

157 Sep 15
Reply by Marcia Richardson

"Frannie, I think the combination of you and Callie is magical. You are saving these…"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Sep 17, 2010 to Harvey Foster Doodle, The First Real Day

12 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Ned, Clancy, Charlie, Jinkxy

"What a wonderful story and another happy ending. Thank you, Sherri!"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Aug 22, 2010 to Meet Rufus -- Being Fostered in Ohio! FINAL UPDATE!

49 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Michele & Penny the WonderDog

"Heartbreaking. Smokey was at least lucky enough to have you give him the peaceful en…"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Aug 9, 2010 to DRC BEHIND THE SCENES REPORT- A SAD STORY

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Suzey Berry

"All I can say is.... WOW!!!"

Michele & Penny the WonderDog replied Jul 20, 2010 to DO YOU REMEMBER FAITH, HOPE AND LOVEY?--CHECK THIS OUT!

5 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Linda Lynch

RSS

© 2022   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service