Jeannine Smith, Vice President's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Tracy, you know how much we love you!! And honestly don't know how we are going to l…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied May 9, 2012 to HEARTFELT THANKS TO DRC TEXAS DIRECTOR TRACY FARMER!

11 May 13, 2012
Reply by Carolyn A

"I am so happy for sweet Ginger...she reminds me so much of my Daisy!  I'm glad we fo…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Feb 28, 2012 to Today Ginger met her new forever family

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"I love this guy!  He is so adorable!  Thank you so much Deb for taking this big ramb…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Feb 28, 2012 to My New Foster "Child" Fozzi

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"They are sterling silver not silver plated...so I'm sure there is no nickel in them.…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Feb 11, 2012 to HARK ALL HOMELESS DOODLES SING!...DRC HAS PAW PRINT BLING!

15 Mar 19, 2012

"Goofy is giving us the business...he wants his breakfast!  NOW!!! "

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Jan 31, 2012 to YANKEE HAS A "REAL" NAME ...MEET "GOOFY"

12 Mar 19, 2012

"WOW...she is simply gorgeous!  I cannot believe that is the same doodle...it certain…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Nov 15, 2011 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

154 Mar 2
Reply by Brandy brown

"Colleen, we cannot thank you enough for spending the day driving to get these adorab…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Nov 14, 2011 to Update: Tenneessee Doodles......Now Ours :>) Thank You DRC!

7 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Jeannine Smith, Vice President

"OH MY GOODNESS...that is one handsome doodle...just look at that face!  We are so th…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Nov 14, 2011 to DID YOU ADOPT A DOODLE FROM DRC? - POST YOUR "HAPPY TALES" HERE!

10 Feb 27, 2016

"Remi is so adorable!  Thank you for saving her...she's a special girl who finally fo…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Nov 14, 2011 to DID YOU ADOPT A DOODLE FROM DRC? - POST YOUR "HAPPY TALES" HERE!

10 Feb 27, 2016

"HI Debra, I have been trying to contact the owner...waiting for a return phone call.…"

Jeannine Smith, Vice President replied Jul 20, 2011 to Daisy

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jeannine Smith, Vice President

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service