Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG, she is beautiful!  It will always amaze me how they have the ability to still b…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Feb 27, 2011 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

154 Mar 2
Reply by Brandy brown

"I just love the Pilots and Paws program.  What a wonderful thing it is that these gu…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Feb 1, 2011 to PILOTS N PAWS AND SOME SALSA ON THE SIDE - Dallas Pilot/Restauranteur Mike Karns Flies Kill Shelter Doodle to Safe Haven

10 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Linda Rubin

"I would just like to add, that because there are so many applications for many of th…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jan 26, 2011 to awaiting answer to adopting a dog

4 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Donna M Lowry

"OMD, somehow I missed this as well until just now!  Hope everyone had a wonderful ti…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jan 10, 2011 to THREE DRC BIRTHDAY GIRLS ON THE SAME DAY!-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAREN, ADRIANNE & JANE!

14 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Ahhhh, he is so cute ...... Thank you so much Marie!  I just have two questions?   …"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jan 7, 2011 to BOCKER THE LABRADOODLE HELPS DRC & DOODLES IN NEED!

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Bocker the Labradoodle

"Lucy and Sophie came up with a great idea this morning --- they suggested that I hav…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 15, 2010 to WEAR YOUR BANDANNAS FOR MIDNIGHT AND OTHER DOODS TOO!

9 Nov 15, 2010

"Sometimes the best heeling therapy is helping someone else heel ..... It sounds like…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 14, 2010 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

154 Mar 2
Reply by Brandy brown

"Oh Liz, I'm so excited for you (and really excited for Charlie). What a wonderful ho…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 11, 2010 to Charlie is thriving without his sister to protect

37 Nov 13, 2010

"Even though our County Dog Pound is a Kill "Shelter" (how can kill and shelter possi…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 16, 2010 to Are there lists of "Kill Shelters"

20 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Suzey Berry

"I don't personally know of a list, but then again, I'm not that knowledgeable. I alw…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 15, 2010 to Are there lists of "Kill Shelters"

20 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Suzey Berry

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service