Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy -- Here is the one Patti did for me! "

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 1, 2012 to AND THE WINNERS ARE...........

35 May 2, 2012
Reply by Christine and Camus

"Just got my cartoon from Patti and it is absolutely perfect, particularly if you are…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 1, 2012 to AND THE WINNERS ARE...........

35 May 2, 2012

"Yeah .... I so wanted one of the doodle comics.  That is the first thing that I see…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Apr 21, 2012 to AND THE WINNERS ARE...........

35 May 2, 2012

"Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of Doodle Kisses when you get home!"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Feb 28, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN ME IN SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FRANNIE SPECTOR THIS EVENING

22 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"Edd, check out Nina W's update blog on Lacey.  It will give you hope that with time,…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Dec 4, 2011 to Startling Advice

7 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom

"Well, I was doing a little surfing after you asked this question and came across thi…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Nov 30, 2011 to pet transportation

3 Nov 30, 2011

"Thanks for the info Karen.  Just spoke to my vets office and they are saying that th…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 10, 2011 to Canine Influenza Outbreak in New Jersey & Texas

6 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"stunning coats.  So happy they got to stay together.  Thanks to all involved.  "

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 31, 2011 to CATCHING UP WITH HOPE & LOVEY! - ADOPTED 2009

11 May 31, 2011

"Hopefully some of the experts on rescues will chime in here, because I'm far from an…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 2, 2011 to Need help with separation anxiety for my rescue Doodle

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

"How often are you taking her outside to potty?   Are you going out with her each tim…"

Lucy and AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 1, 2011 to Need help with separation anxiety for my rescue Doodle

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service