Ronna , Murphy and Wilson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Any update?  Was this posted on DK in case anyone on DK is in the area and can help?…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Oct 23, 2012 to URGENT!-MISSING RESCUE LABRADOODLE IN BUCKHEAD AREA ATLANTA, GEORGIA!

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Like Dori, my tears won't stop.  My heart is so heavy today.  I too will donate in S…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Jan 14, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN US IN EXPRESSING OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO OUR OWN JOANNE & ROGER P WHO LOST THEIR BELOVED STARLIT ON MONDAY

34 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Liz and Seamus

"I am so excited!  I never win anything!!!!  Yippee , thank you!  :)"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Jan 3, 2012 to DRC"PAWS 4 THE CAUSE" HOLIDAY DRAWING!--AND THE WINNERS ARE.......

6 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie

"  Are these dogs in foster yet?  What is the status?  Can't stop worrying about them…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Nov 10, 2011 to ATTENTION TENNESSEE, CAROLINAS, & GEORGIA DOODLERS & RESCUERS!

18 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Jacquie, this has me worried and concerned for everyone but particularly for the Har…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Sep 14, 2011 to THE POTENTIAL IMPACT OF THE IMMITICIDE SHORTAGE ON RESCUES WITH HEARTWORM POSITIVE DOGS

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Tina

"Um...this "breeder"  that responded Breeds doodlemon pinchers I believe they call th…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Jul 17, 2011 to This is what's happening on DoodleWorld!!

30 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"Linda, if you do I want to come meet her and kiss her nose this week :)  If she is h…"

Ronna , Murphy and Wilson replied Mar 6, 2011 to DOODLE TRAIN TRANSPORT "LEG" NEEDED - CHARLOTTE, NC - GREENVILLE, SC 3-6-11

7 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Diane Marra

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service