Deborah and Lettie's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Way to go Nebraska 4 Cornhuskers! and Hawkeyes! you guys are beautiful."

Deborah and Lettie replied Jun 1, 2015 to UPDATE...... AZ-CHARLIE & THE NEBRASKA 4......THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

4 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Bill Sacrey

"JoAnn:  My Emmett is a first gen Goldendoodle.  Believe me he sheds but it isn't lik…"

Deborah and Lettie replied May 9, 2013 to Jax

8 May 26, 2013
Reply by michele, puddy & milo!

"Oh Nina I'm so happy for Ginger/her new family/and for you.  Actually the Cape Cod b…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Feb 27, 2012 to Today Ginger met her new forever family

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"His eyes and facial features are amazing.  You're right, almost a human like quality…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Jan 30, 2012 to YANKEE HAS A "REAL" NAME ...MEET "GOOFY"

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Kate:  I have a doodle - Emmett that loves just to walk on a leash.  He goes to the…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Jan 23, 2012 to city doodle? opinions please!

14 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"Red - Kim said it all, I'm up for adoption too and I will make both of you my BFFs. …"

Deborah and Lettie replied Jan 20, 2012 to THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED TO RED'S FUND! - OUR BOY IS HOME AND SCHEDULED FOR HIP SURGERY!

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"Nina:  You are such a wonder woman.  My son runs (I'm just a walker) but I'm going t…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Oct 23, 2011 to Running for DRC

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

"I thought those "people" only worked for Social Security.  Huh, they are all over th…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Oct 6, 2011 to No Other Way to Say It....Moving Really, REALLY SUCKS! ..A Brief Rant and Update

21 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by terese p

"Ronna:  Hopefully this won't last long.  I just pull a 1.5 year old labradoodle from…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Sep 14, 2011 to THE POTENTIAL IMPACT OF THE IMMITICIDE SHORTAGE ON RESCUES WITH HEARTWORM POSITIVE DOGS

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Tina

"So glad to hear about Red.  I've admired this photograph since he came to live with…"

Deborah and Lettie replied Aug 1, 2011 to RED THE LABRADOODLE NEEDS YOUR HELP!

13 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Liz and Seamus

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service