Jane Cunningham's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen - I am thinking the very same thing - a dog that young and that cute with high…"

Jane Cunningham replied May 8, 2014 to Does this seem like a legit rescue?

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by Shannon Ahern

"HAPPY DANCE!! Shag was adopted today by an active couple in their 50's. He has a for…"

Jane Cunningham replied May 8, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"Karen is correct Kelsea but I SO appreciate your interest.  Shag was with potential…"

Jane Cunningham replied May 7, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014

"We are now Shag's sponsors - yippee!  I have someone interested but it remains to be…"

Jane Cunningham replied May 6, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014

""

Jane Cunningham replied May 6, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014

"Nancy - I'm planning to go visit him tomorrow.  I wish I could take him but dh lost…"

Jane Cunningham replied May 5, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014

"And when I say short term - I mean Short term - we could get ourselves kicked out.  …"

Jane Cunningham replied May 5, 2014 to UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

22 May 9, 2014

"Nancy - I am right here but I don't know what to do.  I could foster short term (I'm…"

22 May 9, 2014

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service