Nina W, Georgia Director's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry for their loss."

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Mar 12, 2013 to Rest in Peace Sweet Sophie

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Craig R Whitmore

"So a year and a couple days later, Lucy, now Lacey has been part of the Whitefield p…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Jul 10, 2012 to LOST LUCY FOSTER DOODLE FOUND!!!

21 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Holly Paterniti

"Time to do some work with Google Webmaster tools.  I also wonder if there is a way t…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Jul 6, 2012 to She/They are at it again!

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Nina W, Georgia Director

"Really like the new look.  I have always like the doodle gazing over her shoulder."

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Jun 14, 2012 to HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW WEBSITE DESIGN?

47 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Jacquie I was counting up the number of fosters since our first one, Jax in November…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Feb 28, 2012 to Today Ginger met her new forever family

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"Frannine and I exchanged messages last night before surgery.  Her sister was flying…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Feb 28, 2012 to PLEASE JOIN ME IN SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FRANNIE SPECTOR THIS EVENING

22 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Frannie

"Debra, Thanks for allowing Fozzi to have a second chance."

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Feb 27, 2012 to My New Foster "Child" Fozzi

14 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"With the age of this boy makes me wonder if there is a new BF or GF in the picture w…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Sep 4, 2011 to So Angry Right Now!!!!

14 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Sherri Cameron

"I ordered 2.  Right now I have only used them to take Lucy out to backyard.  I have…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Aug 5, 2011 to Pup Crawl Leash

1 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Nina W, Georgia Director

"This makes me so sad.  Thanks to everyone that kept him from dying alone at the poun…"

Nina W, Georgia Director replied Feb 16, 2011 to DRC pulls sick doodle from kill shelter in Ohio

33 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Holly Paterniti

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service