Tracy Farmer's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting that link, Karen.  I saw the original segment and hated the prong…"

Tracy Farmer replied Mar 22, 2012 to Doodle Keeps Young Girl Alive By Carrying Her Oxygen

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Tracy Farmer

"Thanks for your support, Nancy.  I didn't get into rescue for this drama.  I got int…"

Tracy Farmer replied Mar 10, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I posted this response after being called a busy body and a liar by Lynne Fowler and…"

Tracy Farmer replied Mar 10, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013

"I am sorry to have to be posting this on this FB page but, I had originally posted s…"

27 Oct 14, 2013

"Thanks for posting, Liz and getting the word out.  Let's hope there are no more stor…"

Tracy Farmer replied Mar 7, 2012 to LYNNE FOWLER OODLES OF DOODLES STILL DEFRAUDS UNDER GUISE OF LABRADOODLE RESCUE

10 Mar 9, 2012

"Just a quick update on Miss Liberty (Libby for her nickname)...she is doing fantasti…"

Tracy Farmer replied Mar 7, 2012 to This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

27 Oct 14, 2013

"This is absolutely true...I've known this for years.  PETA is evil.  Even though the…"

Tracy Farmer replied Feb 23, 2012 to PETA Not A Rescue

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Diane Marra

"I am a vet tech and am well informed on most issues relating to dog health.  I usual…"

Tracy Farmer replied Feb 6, 2012 to Geez Louise, some vet techs.

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Andrea Johnston

"Once again, you have outdone yourself (Jac & Jeannine) on this slideshow!  Here'…"

Tracy Farmer replied Jan 10, 2012 to DRC 2011 HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS SLIDE SHOW! -- HAPPY TALES AND A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

8 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Colleen, Jake & Baxter

"Michele, Do you give him something yummy to keep him occupied in the crate while you…"

Tracy Farmer replied Sep 28, 2011 to Do you crate?

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Tracy Farmer

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service