Discussion Forum (387)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WooHoo, we are official...

Maltese Rescue California separated from the American Maltese Association Rescue because of some very basic differences in rescue philosoph…

Started by Richard Crowe

3 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Kate

What is the difference in F1, F2 Doodles?

Hi,   I see in ads the reference of F1, F2 Doodles, Teddy Bear, etc. Can you please let me know what the difference is and what these mean?…

Started by Bob and Ethel Fisher

11 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Bob and Ethel Fisher

2013 Update

Max and Ziva have both passed their CGC and TDI testing. They are in the process of making 3 supervised therapy visits and then they wi…

Started by RoseAnn Fitch

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Lorelei Johnson

The DRC Is Planning a Fund-Raiser Auction! Can You Help?

We are in need of donations of goods and services that can be auctioned off. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law…

Started by Karen and Jackdoodle

3 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Kate

Why do....

So when reading about the doodles that are up for adoption most of them, if they get along well with other dogs  would like another well ma…

Started by Amanda Triebel

5 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

PETFINDER - THE ONGOING TECHNICAL DYSFUNCTION OF OUR ADOPTABLE DOODLE LISTINGS

APOLOGIES TO ALL...... THIS IS AN ONGOING TECHNICAL NIGHTMARE FOR ALL ANIMAL WELFARE ORGANIZATIONS THAT RELY ON PETFINDER.COM AND PETFIN…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

5 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

This is what happens when innocent dogs end up in the hands of a rescue fraud...

First, I am so sorry everyone for needing to express my outrage and disgust in regards to Oodles of Doodles. But like every other DRC Boar…

Started by Tracy Farmer

27 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Jethro in MD & Molly have they been adopted yet?

Could someone in NC adopt doodle from MD? Would go get but don't know if it follows adoption criteria. Are there any rescue doodles in NC o…

Started by Lucy Bradshaw

5 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Due to some major differences in rescue philosophy (boy, that's a euphemism), Judy and I have separated from the American Maltese Associati…

Started by Richard Crowe

3 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

Adding another dog to the family

So I am getting married in December (no my wife is not the new dog, lol) but she does currently have a goldendoodle(Honey) who is about 9 y…

Started by Trevor

6 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Trevor

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service