Discussion Forum (387)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Labradoodle at SPCA in PA

Who do I contact about a labradoodle at my local SPCA? He has been there for 9 days. I posted about him last week with no response.

Started by O

16 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

Adoptable Doodles Available - Trying to Be Patient

Hello! Just like many of you, I am looking to adopt a Golden Doodle family member! I have already filled out the application and have been…

Started by Ellen Weiss

3 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Pilot

I keep looking at the available doodles for adoption and it breaks my heart that Pilot is still listed. Is it because he is so big. I am ge…

Started by pam thomas

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

Farley in CA

I would like to add the attached addendum to my application to adopt Farley in CA. Is there a way I can contact the person who is responsib…

Started by Peter Blumenthal

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by michele, puddy & milo!

How long should one expect to wait in Seattle?

I understand the DRC has too few dogs and too many applicants, so I hate to pester its hardworking volunteers, but I am starting to wonder…

Started by Victoria Moore Pond

4 Feb 19, 2014

what 2 do?

We filled out an application and check daily for a possibility of finding a wonderful doodle to call our own, but have had no luck.  We are…

Started by Melanie Cornell

3 Feb 17, 2014

question

now that i set my page. How do I post pictures of Dewey on the main page of the site where it says members. Also how do I ineract with othe…

Started by Paul, Roberta, and Dewey

0 Feb 16, 2014

why is adopting a foster or Rescue made so difficult?

This is just a question to all Rescue /foster sites-  i am curious as to why the rescue process is so painstaking? please pardon my ignoran…

Started by Spears

5 Feb 3, 2014

ATTENTION TEXAS VOLUNTEERS! - DRC NEEDS HELP WITH 2 KILL SHELTER LABRADOODLES IN THE DALLAS AREA

These two beauties in a Dallas area kill shelter, were dumped by a local puppy miller along with 2 other Labradoodles that were already ado…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Melinda Alexander

ON BEHALF OF DRC - HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU TO ALL

Now that I actually have a little bit of time to spend online, here, on DK, and on Facebook etc. post Holiday Season, I would like to wish…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Rosemary Iorio

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service