Discussion Forum (387)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POSSIBLE CA DOODLE TRAIN NEEDED 7/19-7/20

We might need to get a So CA Doodle up to Tahoe area this weekend - please reply if you can help, which day works best and from where to wh…

Started by michele, puddy & milo!

0 Jul 16, 2014

Ready to enjoy a young lady doodle

The fence will be finished in a few weeks and I am so ready for a smart, frisky, loyal companion. Problem? I want to meet her to allow her…

Started by rita ashley

6 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

INTRODUCING "RESQWALK" - HELP DRC EACH TIME YOU GO FOR A WALK!

Did you know that you help raise rescue funds for DRC just by going for a walk? INTRODUCING "RESQWALK!" "ResQwalk" is a mobile app…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

0 Jul 8, 2014

This puppy is listed as a poodle mix-

Does it look like a doodle? The owner does not know (Im not sure how) He is 6 months old and Ive contacted them.

Started by Shereen Timmerman

9 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Shereen Timmerman

CHECK OUT "The Heartbreaking Truth About Those Cute Doodle Dogs"

The Heartbreaking Truth About Those Cute Doodle Dogs  By Evelyn Nieves   http://www.alternet.org/culture/heartbreaking-truth-about-th

4 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

Where are links for dogs not in DRC foster system?

I'm searching Northern California area for a friend.  Thanks for your help!

Started by Bridget B

2 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by michele, puddy & milo!

Invisible fence OK?

Hi everyone! I saw an old friend this morning and found out that she lost her doodle suddenly--he had a tumor on his heart and just collaps…

Started by Ginny Nightingale

3 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

FYI - FOR ALL DRC FOSTERS & VOLUNTEERS - USE OUR WEBSITE TO POST ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!

I just wanted to post this BIG FYI  to all of our fosters, volunteers and supporters, so I could post a link to this discussion on Facebo…

1 Jun 19, 2014

Does this seem like a legit rescue?

We are hoping to go see this dog, but I emailed asking about their 501(c)(3) number, as I cannot locate it on their website or their Adopt-…

Started by Shannon Ahern

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by Shannon Ahern

UPDATE - Shag adopted Labradoodle at the Port Charlotte, Florida - Animal Welfare League

There is a 1 yr old, black, large,  Labradoodle named Shag at the Animal Welfare League of Port Charlotte, Florida.  I called for info and…

Started by Jane Cunningham

22 May 9, 2014

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service