That’s right! It’s “Holiday Raffle time!”

In an effort to help raise additional vetting funds for new heartworm cases awaiting treatment throughout North America DRC is happy to announce that we will be raffling five DRC tote bags full of “Doodle goodies” as part of our 2011

"Paws 4 a Cause" fundraising event!

These sturdy canvas bags were designed by our own Georgia Director Nina Whitefield and each bag is packed with an assortment of cool “Doodle stuff” including everything you need to make Nina’s famous Doggie B Goode treats and cookies!

Each bag also includes two 5' braided, round, nylon rope dog leads in two colors courtesy of Yellow Dog Designs, an extra large DRC hoodie sweatshirt, DRC mouse pad, a DRC Doodle Train "Designated Doodle Driver" bumper sticker, a soft fleece paw print dog blanket courtesy of Animal Planet, an assortment of dog soaps, dog toys, dog products, and much much more!

Additional goodies are arriving daily so don't miss out on your chance to win!

Anyone who donates or has donated $25.00 or more to DRC between November 1st and December 31st, 2011

is eligible for the drawing.

Each canvas tote bag  has 2 pockets and comes complete with the DRC logo on one side and our favorite DRC photo and quote on each pocket.

Drawing will be held on December 31st

New Years Eve 2011.

To donate to DRC and participate in the DRC Paws 4 a Cause Holiday Raffle please click on the Chip In below.

On behalf of DRC and doodles in need everywhere, we thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for your friendship, your encouragement and

your generous support!

Tags: , , DRC, DRC raffle, Goldendoodle rescue, Labradoodle, Paws 4 a cause, collective, donate, doodle, inc.", More…raffle, rescue

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hooray I just contributed $25 and so hope I win the tote bag. Cheers to all our DRC angels,

Andrea

Thanks for the extra incentive to donate.

Oh my!  The photo of Brinkley just melted my heart! 

I was fortunate to find Maggie, with the help of your stie andI would like to make a donation, but I think I am missing something.  The post states "click on the chip below" but I am not seeing it?!?

There is a box DRC PAWS 4 THE CAUSE with a green "Chip In" button. It's right below the blue writing that says "Click on the Chip In Below".

Okay.  That is strange.  I do not see a "chip in" button on my screen. That area is just a blank screen on my computer (at least I am not losing my mind).

Is there another way I could make a small donation:  perhaps just by using the donate tab?

Thanks Karen.

Okay.  That is strange.  I do not see a "chip in" button on my screen. That area is just a blank screen on my computer (at least I am not losing my mind).

Is there another way I could make a small donation:  perhaps just by using the donate tab?

Thanks Karen.

What browser are you using?

Internet explorer version 9.

HI Amy, sorry for all the trouble you are having...try using this link:  http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/ba46744c293c3a26

If that doesn't work you can go ahead and use the donate button and just put a note in that states you are donating for the raffle.

Thanks!

Amy I tried IE 9 a while back and it was dreadful. I couldn't upload or download a lot of things and other things just didn't work as well. It's choked with so many security settings that it's hard to figure out how to get the thing to work right. As an alternative, you can download and install Firefox for free. A great alternative browser. I have both installed on my Windows 7 system and no worries at all.

Google Chrome also works perfectly. I upgraded from IE and it's amazing.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service