I would like to add the attached addendum to my application to adopt Farley in CA. Is there a way I can contact the person who is responsible for CA adoptions and also find out the status of Farley and my application to adopt him?

Views: 376

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send any and all information and correspondence to adoption@doodlerescuecollectiveinc.org

Thanks for the response. Is there any way to know if Farley is still available for adoption and, if so, the status of my application?

All adoption information and status is handled confidentially through the rescue email by the adoption coordinator. I can tell you that your application was received within the last 48 hours, and there have been many dozens of applications for Farley. You should receive an email from the adoption coordinator as to the status of your application. 

thanks for the reply - we will keep our fingers crossed for good luck

Peter - Farley is going home this weekend. We had TONS of applications for him and I am sorry if you didn't get a response - we can't always respond to everyone when we have so many. Hopefully the right doodle for you will be coming your way some time soon!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service