We recently took in this adorable bundle of fur from a shelter in Kentucky.  His paperwork says he's a labradoodle but there's no way to tell at this point.  He's definitely poodle. Long, long legs, curly hair and lean poodle body.  But is he a lab? Either way, we love him! 

No one is sure if he is a doodle or not. What do you think?

Tags: ASPCA, DRC, DRC Inc, HSUS, adopt a dog, animal rescue, animal shelter, dodlerescuecollectiveinc.org, dog rescue, doodle, More…doodle rescue, doodlekisses.com, doodlerescue.org, doodlerescuecollective.com, doodlerescuecollective.org, doodles in need, goldendoodle, goldendoodle rehome, goldendoodle rescue, humane society, labradoodle, labradoodle rehome, labradoodle rescue, non-profit, original and only doodle rescue collective, petfinder, petfinder.com, puppy mill awareness, recognizing a Labradoodle, rescue collective, rescue resource collective

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those doods are adorable, and I'm in line behind Karen, to kiss those noses!!
The noses are my favorite part!

Lauren - you can ask anyone on this forum...I'm mildly obssessed with doodle noses! Here's a picture of Callie's...

Oh, how sweet!
Thanks for all the input and comments. Niko is a very special boy regardless of his doodle status.
If he smiles at you, and does a doodle dance/prance when you walk through the door, you've probably got yourself a doodle!
And that he does!
WHATEVER HE IS HE'S PERFECT!!! cONGRATS!!!

RSS

© 2022   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service