All Discussions Tagged 'labradoodle' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

Does everyone remember Dixie? She was rescued from a horrific neglect situation in Alabama in 2010. Well, her wonderful family posted th…

Started by Liz and Seamus

153 Jan 13
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

DID YOU ADOPT A DOODLE FROM DRC? - POST YOUR "HAPPY TALES" HERE!

Dear DRC Doodle Families, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RESCUE! And thank you for giving a doodle in need a second chance for a happy life. We…

Started by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

10 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

Certified Pre-Owned Doodles?

A few years ago, I was in the market for a new vehicle. I had been driving Maximas for 15 years, and was tired of getting stuck and ski…

Started by Karen and Jackdoodle

20 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Richard O. Forest

The DRC Is Planning a Fund-Raiser Auction! Can You Help?

We are in need of donations of goods and services that can be auctioned off. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law…

Started by Karen and Jackdoodle

3 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Kate

MEET HONEY! (DOODLE PUPPY WITH 2 TORN ACLS) NOW SAFE WITH DRC AND SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY

Honey is a gorgeous and sweet 8-month-old Labradoodle puppy with 2 torn and ruptured anterior cruciate ligaments ("ACLs.") Honey's owner ha…

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

BOCKER SAYS: "JOIN ME AT NYS ANIMAL ADVOCACY DAY JUNE 13TH!"

Bocker the Labradoodle says: "I am proud to have been asked to take part in New York State Animal Advocacy Day June 13 in Albany, NY!"…

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Introducing the doodle sisters...

Life has been a bit hectic and I have been overly long in posting. The house is full of crazy playing doodles (even Lacey is joining in on…

Started by Nina W, Georgia Director

7 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lina Shepherd

SUDDEN BEHAVIORAL CHANGES IN YOUR DOODLE? - IT COULD BE A THYROID ISSUE

On Monday evening/early Tuesday morning, I posted a link to the following article from the "The Whole Dog Journal"  on our Facebook group p…

1 Aug 17, 2011

"How to Greet a Dog" Ebook: FREE Download for One Week Only!

FREE Download from Dr. Sophia Yin! "How To Greet a Dog" ebook! Download this FREE "How to Greet a Dog and What to Avoid" ebook.  From appro…

0 Aug 16, 2011

Win $10K for Doodle Rescue Collective, Have Your Doodle Recreated in Plush, and More!

DID YOU ADOPT YOUR DOODLE FROM DRC? YOUR Adopted Doodle Could Be Fuzzy Nation's Next SUPER MODEL!  Enter By Aug. 1, 2011  Did you ado…

0 Jul 21, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service