michele, puddy & milo!'s Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Isnt' that the truffle hunting breed? I read an article about truffle farming and do…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Jun 18, 2011 to I'm Really Starting to Wonder..Is my Blakey really a Labradoodle?...Or a Lagotto Romagnolo?

9 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"But how do you train the dog to stop? The belly band just helps to stop the mess, ri…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Jun 18, 2011 to Help with marking inside and out!

7 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by michele, puddy & milo!

"Christina - I was just re-reading you post and thinking that pup is so young, you wi…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied May 11, 2011 to Need help with separation anxiety for my rescue Doodle

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

"Christina if you haven't already, join doodle kisses, you will find lots of doodle o…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied May 6, 2011 to Need help with separation anxiety for my rescue Doodle

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah and Lettie

"Definitely sending prayers."

michele, puddy & milo! replied Mar 22, 2011 to PRAYERS FOR OUR FRIEND PILOT JOE RADFORD

3 Mar 25, 2011

"Oh my gosh Karen - your birthday too? I saw Adrianne's on fb so I got in an end of d…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Jan 9, 2011 to THREE DRC BIRTHDAY GIRLS ON THE SAME DAY!-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAREN, ADRIANNE & JANE!

14 Jan 14, 2011

"Jac - that is beautiful - you put so much work in to it! How many dogs were there? U…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Jan 1, 2011 to THANK YOU & HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM DRC - 2010 "HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS" SLIDESHOW

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"Happy New Years! Karen - you'll be happy to know that Puddy is starting off his new…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Jan 1, 2011 to Happy New Years!

3 Jan 1, 2011

"This is incredibly sad. It can be so hard to know when we deal with so many people j…"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Dec 18, 2010 to 18 Dead Dogs Found @ Independent Rescuer's Home

10 Dec 31, 2010

"tiger - beautiful!"

michele, puddy & milo! replied Nov 23, 2010 to Vote for the Doodle Rescue Collective!!

167 Nov 24, 2010

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service