Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Karen.  I just made my donation through paypal and then went into my employer…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Aug 4, 2014 to CHLOE - BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP!

30 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"Is it ok to donate directly to DRC for Chloe rather than using the youcaring.com lin…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Aug 4, 2014 to CHLOE - BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP!

30 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Karen and Jackdoodle

"DRC has foster homes all across the country so there might be some doodles in your a…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Oct 8, 2013 to Jethro in MD & Molly have they been adopted yet?

5 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"so it sounds like doodle attitude goes hand in hand with intelligence :)"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Apr 10, 2013 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"OMD...when you were describing Ned, I thought that you were talking about Cubbie. Th…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Apr 10, 2013 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"thank you for posting this Karen.  It breaks my heart when I see how many smaller po…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Apr 9, 2013 to INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A DOODLE

144 Sep 29
Reply by Chris Bell

"wow Karen.  I was not expecting to see this post today.  They just had that cute 5th…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Mar 12, 2013 to Rest in Peace Sweet Sophie

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Craig R Whitmore

"Great slideshow.  750 doodles...a very impressive number!!"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Feb 8, 2013 to AT LAST!- THE DRC 2012 "HAPPY TALES" SLIDESHOW!

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie

"I'm a tax geek so I thought this conversation was very interesting but wow, I had no…"

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Jan 16, 2013 to How do you account for things that you buy for rescue dogs...

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director

"wow.  It is hard to believe that those pictures are even of the same dog. "

Amy, Cubbie, & Ollie replied Dec 7, 2012 to Miss Dixie is finally SAFE-UPDATED!

154 Mar 2
Reply by Brandy brown

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jacquie Yorke - DRC Director.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service